Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Shopping for more toys!

And again, I find myself shopping for more toys.  It seems like a never ending cycle!  Luckily I stumbled upon a great website of some of the top selling kids toys.

Melia continues to be an avid reader, so I love that this site has childrens books of all kinds.  I have even bought her a bath book. Yep, she reads in the tub!  It's actually kinda cute to see her reading to Makena while they are bathing.

I ordered from ebeanstalk.com for the first time recently.  Super cute little cooking set (I recommend you watch the learning videos on the site - great way to see the toys in action!).   I was super impressed with their fast shipping.  And the site offers free shipping on orders of $75 or more!  I am the type of person that will spend more money to not pay shipping.  I hate paying for shipping. :)

I will admit that I don't keep on top of the "cool" toys for different ages, so I love the way the site breaks down age categories.  Really convenient when I was looking for toys for 4 year olds recently for a birthday party we had to attend.

Keep an eye out on updates of more great finds!