We rang in the New Year a little early at our house. Grammy and I took the girls to Lowry Park Zoo for their Noon Years Eve celebration. The girls enjoyed visiting the zoo as always. The festive event included noise makers and party hats before we counted down to 12 noon! Makena couldn't figure out how to blow into her noisemaker, so she just kept putting it in my mouth. She thought it was so funny every time I blew into it. Melia loved the "party"!
Later that evening, we went to Wayne & Anne's house to enjoy a cook-out with some of Daddy's family. Both the girls loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Rulifson. There were 3 dogs there to enjoy the festivities, so the girls had a ton of fun playing with them.
I tried to stay awake to watch the ball drop, but fell asleep about 10 minutes before. Oh well. The champagne was still chilled for me to enjoy on New Year's Day!




