I tried to write a post a few months ago about funny things Melia says. Of course I drew a blank when I started writing it. I did come up with a few more that I am definately going to want to remember when she is older.
"boys stand up, girls sit down". This one was popular during the potty training phase. At school the bathrooms just have a curtain, so the teacher can keep an eye on the kids. Melia thought she would try peeing standing up too. We had to remind her on a regular basis, that "boys stand up, girls sit down".
One day she told Chris "books are better than candy". I wasn't part of the conversation, so I don't know the entire story, but it was a proud mom moment.
My favorite Melia-ism came this weekend. We driving to Ocala for an overnight trip for a studio supplier training. In the car I was talking to Melia about the trip we were going on. She asked "where is the airplane?" and I said we aren't going on an airplane. Then she said, "are we going on a big boat" (cruise ship), to which I said nope. Then she said "that's not a trip!". My girl loves to travel!




