Makena is starting to be more vocal. She actually says a lot of words, sometimes from behind the binky. One of my favorite lines of Melia's is "take her binky out and her mouth will work"! Totally true!
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Bye Bye Binky
Chris has been trying to get Makena to wean from the binky for a while. I haven't been in the same rush, but I have been limiting when she has it (or at least trying to limit!). I even saved a great article of fun ways to say "bye bye" to the binky forever.
Makena is starting to be more vocal. She actually says a lot of words, sometimes from behind the binky. One of my favorite lines of Melia's is "take her binky out and her mouth will work"! Totally true!
Last night Chris put Makena to bed without a binky. She fussed a few minutes then went to bed. Tonight, was round 2 and we had the same results. I don't want to curse anything, but I think we are moving in the right direction!
Makena is starting to be more vocal. She actually says a lot of words, sometimes from behind the binky. One of my favorite lines of Melia's is "take her binky out and her mouth will work"! Totally true!




