Chris took Melia today to a Kindermusik class. The perk of being the parent home on weekdays is you get to do all these fun "mommy and me" activities. (that is a vent for later). Anyway, today was a free preview class, so I thought I would send him to check it out.
He said Melia had a good time. The class is short (so is her attention span) so it wasn't painful for him. She got a goody bag with a shaker, some red thing (not sure what it is) and a cd. I would love for them to be able to go on a regular basis, but it is not cheap. After you pay registration, buy the materials and pay for the 14 classes in the fall it is $285! I want to stimulate her mind, but that's a lot of money! Maybe I will just add some of their products to her wish list.




