Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gymboree

I took Melia tonight to a Gymboree Family Music class. We got there a little early for open playgym. I didn't know how she would do in open gym, because most of the kids were 2-5 years old. But she did great! She absolutely LOVED the crawl thru tunnel. I added one to her wish list so we can get one for the house!



The description said the class was for 6 months to 5 years. It was a little more for the older kids, but she still enjoyed it. Lots of jumping (she loves to jump!) and dancing. She got to play a drum and shake the maracas. She did more eating of the maraca than shaking, but it was still a good time.

Gymboree offers a music class for 6 month to 10 month olds, but it is during the day. I really need to figure out how to be a WAHM so I can take her to stuff like this.

Chris is lucky to have a schedule that gives him Mondays and Tuesdays off. He has gotten into taking her to Itsy Bitsy Storytime at the Library every week. They have a good time playing there. He is the only Dad that attends - I am so proud of him. He is so good with Melia.