Friday, November 6, 2009

10 MONTHS OLD!!!


Today is Melia's 10 month birthday! (It is also 16 years since Chris and I started dating!) So what is new with our little girl...

WALKING! She took her first steps 2 weeks ago and now she is getting better at walking. All over the place! She still prefers to crawl, but can make it across a room on her own two feet!

Teeth. She now has 4. 2 on top and 2 on the bottom. They are super cute and super sharp!

We started sign language and she has "more" figured out. We need to get better at practicing other words, but I have been slacking on this. She says "dad" and "mama", but still prefers to say DAD.

I weighed her today when we went to my mommy group. 17lbs 15oz. She is finally in 9 months clothes. She can still wear 6-9 months in most brands.

Melia is developing her own little personality. She is so much fun and smiles all the time. She always makes me smile. Melia is very curious and not afraid of anything. Luckily, we haven't had any major separation anxiety issues (so far). The doctor told us that peaks around this age.

We are so excited to celebrate her first holiday season. Pictures will be coming soon! In case you didn't figure it out in October, I LOVE holidays and am having tons of fun dressing her accordingly!