Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I can't believe I just wrote that! But it's true. Lisa and I took the kids today for their Christmas pictures. Once the Christmas props come in the studio gets crazy busy. The lady that has taken Lisa's kids pictures since they were babies does a great job, so we only go when she can do the shoot. Thanks to Grammy for the Christmas dress!


I have given my opinion on every photo place we have been to since Melia was born. JCPenney does a great job. Lisa's lady gives us extra discounts which save us some money as well. Plus you can buy by the sheet instead of packages. Perfect when you have multiple cute poses. The down side is, you have to wait 2 weeks for the pictures. Plus, I always feel like we are rushed. I guess I got spoiled when Michael R. took 2 hours photographing Melia at 10 days old.

So here is a first glimpse at our baby's first Christmas. It is so wrong to say, but they will be here before Thanksgiving!


View photos here!
Click here and enter your Customer Name (LISA HUNTER):https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0509102357JCPOr go to http://www.smilesbywire.com and enter the following: Customer Name: LISA HUNTER Access Code: LTPP0509102357JCP