Wednesday, February 24, 2010

8 weeks, 6 days

Yesterday was my first OB visit. Nothing overly exciting, just a typical exam. I finally got my H1N1 shot (now that I am in the "recommended" category!). All of my bloodwork came back great.

Based on my history with Melia, I am not automatically considered high risk, but they will do some extra monitoring. This makes me feel much better. The monitoring always reassured me with Melia.

Since she was a c-section, they will schedule a C/S with Baby #2. They said they are usually scheduled around 39 weeks. We confirmed a 9/29 due date, so a September baby it will be!

We go back in 2 weeks and will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat. Then back the week after that for the Nuchal Translucency test. After that we should be on the every 4 weeks schedule.

It is finally starting to feel real! I can't wait for our appointment on March 9th!