Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Slowest Week EVER!

Now that Baby Webb's arrival is literally days away, time seems to be standing still.  It is only 1:30P on Tuesday and it feels like it should be Friday already! 

I have to say that scheduling a delivery is a completely different experience.  It is really nice, yet strange, to be able to plan everything out.  I have had a huge list of things "to do" before baby arrives.  Knowing when to expect baby has actually made me get some of the things done on the list.   Today I even pampered myself a bit and got a pedicure and manicure.  (The manicure is important for all the pictures of me holding Baby Webb, pedicure is important for the doctors, nurses, etc... that have to look at my feet in the hospital.)  Of course, polish doesn't do much to hide the massive swelling I still have in my feet!

I have kept my schedule light at work this week, just in case someone decided to make an early appearance.  That could be why this week seems to be going soooo slowly.

House is clean, laundry is done, bags are packed, food is in the fridge.  Pretty sure we are ready!  Of course I am sure Friday when I check into the hospital I will realize there is something I wanted to get done that didn't get checked off the list.