After months of complaining that this is the longest pregnancy EVER, we are in the final countdown!
We had another OB appointment on Thursday this week. It is amazing how quick I can get in and out of an appointment this time around! At this point in my pregnancy with Melia I was in an appointment with my OB or the high risk OB every three days. Appointments took a minimum of 2-3 hours because of monitoring. This time, I am still on an every two week check up basis and can get out in about 20 minutes. It is reassuring to have a "textbook" pregnancy, but it feels a little strange.
Blood pressure and everything looks great. Fetal heart rate is perfect and growth is tracking normal. Next growth ultrasound in 2 weeks.
I feel like the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Man. I am so swollen. My feet are so swollen I can only wear flip flops. I squeezed into a pair of tennis shoes today, but it was NOT pretty! I googled all my symptoms and of course I had some horrible disorder. I asked the doctor and she said all my tests look normal, it is just a part of being pregnant during the summer in Florida. I haven't been able to wear my rings in weeks. Even my nose is swollen now! (I think I look like Grandpa Joe).
Keeping my feet up as much as possible and continuing to count the days til we get to bring home our little baby!




