Melia loves her kitchen set (thanks Aunt Lisie!). You can often find her preparing meals for the entire family. We actually put her kitchen set in the kitchen so she can "cook" while Mommy is cooking. It is a little scary that she makes the microwave noises so well. I am hoping she learned that from Daddy and not from me!
When I had the opportunity to get something from
ebeanstalk.com I immediately started looking at toys to enhance her kitchen set. I found this cute little
cooking utensils set that was reasonably priced.

The set shipped REALLY fast! It was a little smaller than I envisioned, but the size is actually perfect for her kitchen set. The quality of the entire product is great. The oven mit and pad are well made. The whisk gets a lot of use, just not always for mixing in her kitchen. It makes a great drum stick and is holding up well! In fact the entire kitchen set is real metal, so they make great musical instruments when Melia doesn't feel like cooking! :)
Alex wasn't a brand I was familiar with, but I am impressed with the product. The website has a good
selection of toys from this company, so I will definately check out my other options.
Come on over and visit! Our little chef will whip you up something yummy!