Thursday, April 2, 2009

Maternity Leave


Today is my first day back at work after a 12 week maternity leave. I have been doing much better than I thought I would. I can't believe how quickly the 12 weeks went. Melia has grown so much and is really starting to develop her personality.


Melia is home today with daddy. Chris is taking 12 weeks of paternity leave starting today. I am so happy he gets this chance to be home with her. Of course I keep reminding him that he gets the easy 12 weeks! I left 4 pages of detailed notes, so hopefully they will do ok. His biggest fear is running out of food. I have been pumping like crazy, so there is plenty there for her to eat.


I have only called the house 2 times so far. Today is going so slow!!! Counting down the hours to see my peanut!