Friday, June 5, 2009

5 Months Old!


It is hard to believe my baby girl will be 5 months old tomorrow. She has gotten so big! We weighed her today and she is 12lbs 13oz. Almost 3 times her birth weight! She is finally starting to grow out of her 0-3 month clothes and into the 3-6 month size.

Melia is starting to teeth - drooling and chewing on everything. She rolls over both ways and scoots a little bit. No attempts at crawling yet, but I am not in a rush for that anyway! We have decided to wait to start solids until 6 months for various reasons. She is doing great with nursing. I am so happy we have been able to keep nursing since I went back to work.

Chris has been on leave with Melia for 2 months now. He goes back to work the week of July 4th. He is such an amazing daddy. I am so happy they got this time together. We spent today checking out different day care centers in the area. I am happy with our choice, but still wish money grew on trees so we could both stay home with her.

Love our little peanut!