Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Toys

I think Melia has a lot of toys. At least a lot of age appropriate things to play with. Between the jumperoo, exersaucer and playmat she stays busy. Then there are the smaller toys. The school bus, animals, etc...

I always worry that I put to many out and am overstimulating her. Then I worry that she gets bored playing with the same toys all the time. Then I wonder if her toys are "educational" enough. Who would have thought I would spend this much time worrying about toys!

I am already making my list for Christmas. She really only has baby toys, so eventually she is going to get bored. I really like the Lamaze brand toys - she seems to like them too.

And of course, she has some of the classics. I recently came across a picture of me as a baby. It made me smile because Melia LOVES the ring stack toy too! I guess I turned out ok, so I will stress a little less about her toys now.