We had our 30 week check up today. Check ups are so much smoother the 2nd time around. I don't have my long list of questions because we have already been through this once. Plus things are going pretty smooth with this pregnancy, so there isn't a lot of "extra" stuff to deal with.
Baby's heart rate is in the 130's. I am gaining weight like a champ! Not sure if that is a good thing anymore. I am officially at the weight I was when I delivered Melia, and I still have 9 weeks to go!
No ultrasound this time. We will have another growth u/s in 2 weeks then again at 36 weeks. Right now I am measuring big, but that really doesn't mean anything. I measured big with Melia and she was tiny!
And the best news... I passed the one hour glucose test! Yeah! So happy I can skip the 3 hour test this time around!




