Melia is OBSESSED with shoes! Her shoes, my shoes, everyones shoes! For a child that always takes her shoes off every time she gets in a car seat or stroller, I am not sure where this obsession comes from. I know she doesn't get it from me!
Of course she loves to try on Mommy and Daddy's shoes. She also now loves to wear her own shoes in the house at all times. A few times recently, she has put shoes on after she gets dressed for bed. She fights me when I try to take them off, so I have even let her wear them to bed a couple times! (I do go in and take them off once she is asleep).
She doesn't even care whose shoes she is wearing. At swim lessons she saw peoples flip flops sitting by the pool and she thought she would try those on! It is cute to see her walking around in big people shoes, as long as I know whose shoes they are!
Let's just hope this shoe obsession is a temporary phase. Daddy's pocketbook is not going to be happy if she keeps this up!




