Let me start by saying I have a BEAUTIFUL baby! I might have a little bias, but I think others would agree. Some friends and I were discussing how cute Melia is when the conversation turned to "how do you know your baby is ugly".
We decided that no one (even your friends and family) is going to tell you that you have an ugly baby. So, how do you know???
We came up with a few things that people might say if your baby is not the cutest. Feel free to comment and add your own!
- Look how big he/she is getting
- What an adorable outfit
- Oh my, how old is he/she
- That is a great color on her/him
- Look how much hair he/she has! (also a sign that your baby may look like an ape)
Now, these comments can come AFTER someone has said how beautiful your baby is, but if they start the conversation this way, chances are you don't have a cute kid!




