The Webb family had a very exciting and exhausting Turkey Day this year.
We woke up bright and early to meet Aunt Lisie at the Times Turkey Trot 5K. Daddy pushed the girls in our jogger and still crossed the finish line way before Aunt Lisie and Mommy. The girls both had a great time running around the field at the finish line and eating the post-race snacks.
Following the race we headed home to finish our contribution to the Thanksgiving meal (sweet potato, apple bundles and apple cake). We headed to Grammy's for lunch with Daddy's family. Pretty sure Melia only ate veggies and dip. Makena did a great job trying a little of everything.
After Grammy's we headed over to The Berry's house to celebrate with Uncle Greg's family. The girls had a great time playing with all of the kids. Aunt Lisie decided to have a cookie decorating party after dinner. Melia really enjoyed that part of the festivities. Especially the sprinkles!
We came home, took baths and got the girls in bed. As soon as they were in bed, mommy headed out to get an early start on the Thanksgiving weekend sales. Stores opening on Thanksgiving Day was kind of crazy. I didn't go overboard. I had specific items I went in for and that was all I got. In and out of Toys R Us in 35 minutes!
Happy Thanksgiving!





